Saturday, January 6, 2007

Winter?

Inside of my poor empty glove.


Why is my hand not inside my glove? For one, it's 66 degrees outside right now. And I thought it was winter, ha. It actually is frustrating.

I do love warm weather, but this is a bit out of hand. Meteorologists are saying that the warm weather is due to El Niño, but haven't we been dealing with the weather phenomenon for years now? In my opinion, I don't think anything that translates to mean "The Boy" should cause so much weather confusion!

It's pretty humorous, though, because I remember in October or November a conversation I had with my sister Erin about how frigidly cold we expected the winter to be. She said that animals looked more heavy than they normally do. I said it was already cold enough to feel like winter. And now that winter is officially the season, it feels like spring!


Will someone tell me where Winter has decided to go on vacation? I miss it.
Y El Niño necesito traer el invierno atrás.

4 comments:

Katie said...

so kaylea i have decided to totally copy you I hope you dont mind it just looks so fun and I need somewhere to put all my thoughts down where only a few people can see it.

and yes where in the world is winter?

<3 Katie

Katie said...

http://insideyoursmile.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Winter is certainly not in the UK.
Well, it is for a few days here and there, but not with any great impact (thankfully, as i work in the outside temperature).
btw nice blog miss

Michael said...

Hello Kaylea, this is your beloved Uncle Munkle.. How are you?? I like your blog, it looks great (in the style of Aunt Mary's blog) ..and I know that Colorado, I believe, and New Mexico are experiencing quite the wintery wonderland this year (unusual for them), so I guess that's where winter went! Nice to see you online if no other way, hope everything is wonderful,

Mike-